Air-Conditioning Service Technician
Airmech are currently expanding our business in Perth and are looking for a motivated service tech to join our progressive team.
The role will include taking responsibility of the day to day servicing of contracts with a diverse team of technicians and apprentices. You will maintain strong existing client relationships whilst also identifying and developing new business to ensure that satisfaction is maintained at all times. It will be expected you keep all documentation and reporting up to date.
The successful applicant MUST possess:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Current West Australian manual drivers licence
• WA Construction White Card
• Strong work ethic and high attention to detail
• Current ARC Licence
In return you will receive:
• Great remuneration (pending experience) 75-80K
• Opportunity for training and development within the company
• Uniform and phone package
• Friendly working environment
If you are seeking a lifestyle change, want to work in a team environment this is the job for you. Please email your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com Attention: Mark McAleese Service Manager. Or post to P O Box 510 KELMSCOTT WA 6991. Please note only successful candidates will be notified for interview, thank you in advance for your applications and god luck!